CLARD is NGO founded by different working profiles and different ethnicities of people who are working for international NGO’s more then 5 years on different kind of programs and projects, having different working tasks and contributing of implementation of these programs and projects. Next to the other kind of activities, this group o people was also working in last period very intensively in fields of programs which are going to be focused by CLARD, and which are mentioned below in this document.
The Organisation is founded with the purposes of contributing, promoting and protecting of Human Rights, in particular right of non-discrimination and improvement of Rule of Law in Kosovo. Also purposes of establishment is to support sustainable economical development and sustainability, development of integration processes in any segment of Kosovo society including interethnic integration process as also process of integration in European society.
In that purpose, activities which are mainly going to be focused are:
- Providing legal and social assistance and counseling to internally displaced persons, refugees, returnees, minorities and vulnerable groups.
- Permanently follow activities and development of legal system especially in stage of implementation of different laws.]
- Organize public campaigns, manifestations and trainings in purpose of raising the awareness of population especially in the filed of law and social issues.
- Prepare strategic documents and operative programs related with rule of law and civil right issues.
- Advising and supporting of small and medium enterprises development, as also creating enabling environment for private sector development
- Support to the socio-economic vulnerable groups
- Cooperate with relevant organizations and institutions inside and outside of country, in purpose of implementation of the projects on local and regional level as also.
On behalf of CLARD Kosovo